aqworlds albs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alb clan of aqworlds

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x_me3_x
Co-Admin
x_me3_x

Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~ Empty
PostSubject: Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~   Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am

Many people on this clan, in the past week, have been posting really short posts and also double posting.
If me, Albkid, Soulf, or Sonic did that, we probably would have about 150 posts each by now.
I think we need to lay down some rules for posting:
1. Each post must be at LEAST 15 words long. (That's not hard to do.)
I've noticed many people put 3 or 4 words in a post and get as much credit as someone with a 200 word post. It's not fair to the people who write longer posts. Please make all of your posts 15 words or higher.
2. DO NOT DOUBLE POST! In the past week, some people have been double posting like crazy.
If you want to say something more, EDIT YOUR FIRST POST! Then, add on to that post.
3. Don't just go on random topics and start discussing something we've already discussed in other topics, either.
We know you're trying to be selfish and get points and posts for yourself, instead of trying to help the clan.
Sure, you can fun-post once in a while, but don't do it EVERY SINGLE POST!
4. Your PPD (Posts Per Day) MUST stay under 5. This will prevent spamming.

After this is agreed with by a majority of the admin/co-admin, it will be put in to effect.
This is what will happen if you do not follow these rules after this is put into effect: (these are 5 things that can happen)
1. Your post will be deleted.
2. You will be forced to edit your post and make it so that it follows these rules.
3. If you have a double post, and combining them is less than 15 words, they WILL BE DELETED.
4. You will be forced to merge your double posts and add on to them.
5. If you fail to follow these rules and get warned 3 times, then chat privileges will be temporarily revoked.

So Admin and Co-Admin, post whether you agree to this, and if you don't please note why and it will be changed for your convenience.
Place your agreement like this:

I, X_me3_x, agree to this idea on posting and double posting. I will make sure myself and everyone else follows these rules.

~X_me3_x

This idea is now a Rule. It will be known as the Spamming Rule. If you do not follow this rule, one of the above consequences will befall on you. You MUST follow this rule.

Last edited by x_me3_x on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic God1
Alb of Destruction
Alb of Destruction
Sonic God1

PostSubject: Re: Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~   Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:33 am

I, Sonic God1, agree to this idea on posting and double posting. I will make sure myself and everyone else follows these rules.
Back to top Go down
SoulF
Co-Admin
SoulF

PostSubject: Re: Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~   Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 am

I,SoulF Agree To This Concept And Form Of Agreement Double Posting And Spam Is A Big Part For Me And I Pretty Much Do Not Like It

I Do Follow These Rules As My Part As Co-Admin And I Hope Others Will To As Normal, Loyal, Clan Members

~SoulF
Back to top Go down
Albkid
Admin
Albkid

PostSubject: Re: Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~   Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 am

I, Albkid, agree to this idea on posting and double posting. I will make sure myself and everyone else follows these rules.
And I also say that who ever thinks they will be brave enough so make pointless short posts wil be removed of 5 posts from forum and
IF YOU DARE TO DO IT A SECOND YOU WILL BE BANNED AND TAKEN AWAY YOUR POSTING

Just respect the rules
Back to top Go down
https://aqworldsalbs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~   Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post lengths and related things. ~MUST READ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aqworlds albs :: alb clan infomation :: News-
Jump to: