aqworlds albs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alb clan of aqworlds

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main pic update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Albkid
Admin
Albkid

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 am

Guys after people not likeing the blury in the last main pic I updated and took out crimson and took out dual champions of milt and added dragonblade as a cape item and figured out how to take out the bluryness and make the pics faster.
Hope you enjoy it

Last edited by Albkid on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change topic color)
Back to top Go down
https://aqworldsalbs.forumotion.com
charliee
Death
Death
charliee

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 am

nice 1 alb, i think there could maby 2 warlords with the blade pointing facing eachother and a blood in the middle?

Last edited by charliee on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i needed to delete something)
Back to top Go down
Sonic God1
Alb of Destruction
Alb of Destruction
Sonic God1

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 am

it looks better imo we use the 2 best clan armors and hard ones to get so i think this was a good idea and the pic of u in blood looks awesome
Back to top Go down
x_me3_x
Co-Admin
x_me3_x

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:47 am

Hey Alb,
Nice! So much more clear! I love it!
But I think we should have something right in the middle of the two people, like, hm...I actually have no clue but maybe a logo or something?
~Me3
Back to top Go down
Icy Wing
Ancient One
Ancient One
Icy Wing

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Wow! I like it! Dragon Blade as a Cape item..Who woulden't knew!
Nice editing on the picture.
Its HD from my Screen.
Back to top Go down
Albkid
Admin
Albkid

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:58 am

how about I try adding crossed oblivion blades or maybe someone can make a logo for us as a contest? in the middle?
Back to top Go down
https://aqworldsalbs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Main pic update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main pic update   Main pic update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main pic update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aqworlds albs :: alb clan infomation :: News-
Jump to: