aqworlds albs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alb clan of aqworlds

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AQWorlds Wiki

Go down 
+2
Jedi221
x_me3_x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x_me3_x
Co-Admin
x_me3_x

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 pm

On this post, I am making a suggestion to put our clan officially on the AQWorlds wiki!
Here is the link for clans on the wiki: Link for Clans
On it you will see some requirements. Here is what I think so far:
1. Must have 5 members (at least)- Um...we have...40 members...lol CHECK
2. Must remain active (At least one productive edit by a normal user monthly)- Yeah, we have posts EVERY DAY! CHECK
3. Names must not promote violence, inappropriate behavior, etc- CHECK
4. Must not be made for the sake of having a clan- We didn't even know each other before this clan...so lol CHECK
5. Must include a member list- We have a members link on our easy access bar...so CHECK
6. Must have basic information: who we are, how to join, why join us, etc- Ok, this is the one thing we don't have yet, so here are some ideas from me:
Who Are We?

We are the Albs of AQworlds. We are a group of AQWorlds players who will fight to the death and still live for the glory. We don't leave a single person behind in our ever moving train. So next stop, board us and see for yourself!
How to Join?

Join from our amazing ever-active website, The Albs of AQWorlds!
Why Join Us?

Our clan is always there to help farm or complete quests. We are a group of friendly people to talk and play AQWorlds with. Every single person can come up with ideas to help and change our clan. Our clan is ever-changing to be one of the best.
What is Our Story?

In the beginning of time, there was only darkness. Battles were fought every day and millions of lives were lost. King Alteon and Sepulchure were the most bitter of all enemies, and they would fight each other to the death. Then, one day, the sun struck out from the clouds. And as if everyone suddenly understood, all the weapons were dropped, and the war ended. But then, everyone noticed the sun getting closer and closer, until they realized it wasn’t the sun at all. A loud explosion filled the air as a group of people jumped out of their bright spaceship. Now the people on the ground understood. There was no sun. It was a death trap. And they were the bait.

The elite force of the Death Salvation landed on the ground, shooting at targets, never missing a shot. Not a one bullet flew astray; every single one found it's mark. Alteon’s and Sepulchure’s army were massacred and shred by the atack. Not a single man or woman survived that day. But the Salvation missed one crucial point: the nursery. Only one maid made it through the heavy attacks. 40 babies survived, one for each member of the clan. As the babies grew by care of the hardworking nurse, they became stronger. The nurse was the only mother the babies had, and they loved her more than anyone else. But one day, when the nurse finally grew to old to live, she died peacefully in her sleep. But that was after she told them the stories of the Death Salvation War. The babies, now men, swore revenge on the Salvation. When they finally had all the pieces and weapons, they built thirteen spaceships and headed toward Salvation’s base. Salvation was not prepared for this ambush, and no one was ready when the first bomb was dropped. By the time all thirteen bombs hit, every single Salvation being had died. Not a tear was shed by the attackers, and if you looked closely enough that day, you would’ve seen them singing. The entire brigade was singing a song of victory, and no one, NO ONE, would ever take advantage of them again.

“We are the warriors and the conquerors,
defeaters of all.
We are the victories of the ancients,
and the losses of the living.
We are the miseries of death,
and the melodies of life.
We are the new empire,
standing tall.

We are the one and only,

We are the Albs."

And we need you.
Join us.

That's basically my idea of our story, any suggestions? I will be happy to add on ANYTHING to the story, poem, or basic information. Please post!
PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE!

~X_me3_x

Last edited by x_me3_x on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jedi221
The Knightmare
The Knightmare
Jedi221

Location : warmogloween u cant take my battleon even though i changed it to warmogloween cuz batlleon is my original place!

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 am

Nice! But the song didn't really rhyme lol rabbit
Back to top Go down
x_me3_x
Co-Admin
x_me3_x

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 am

Ok. Hm...I'll see if I can work on that. I think there's something wrong with the story, but I'm not quite sure what. Any other comments or ideas?
~X_me3_x
If you help with this, you will be credited points.
+200 points for Jedi221 he found out a mistake and helped me fix it. And it was a pretty big thing so yeah. +200 for Jedi221.

If the posts you have are useless, you will not be credited points (that is, from my extra point thing).

~X_me3_x

Last edited by x_me3_x on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Blargh.)
Back to top Go down
Albkid
Admin
Albkid

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 am

I like it Good job
Back to top Go down
https://aqworldsalbs.forumotion.com
Sonic God1
Alb of Destruction
Alb of Destruction
Sonic God1

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 am

i like it mainly th story
Back to top Go down
Icy Wing
Ancient One
Ancient One
Icy Wing

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 am

Nice...
I like the Requirments.
Back to top Go down
charliee
Death
Death
charliee

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

wow thats very very very long, nice story Smile by the time i could write that much i would probally pass out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AQWorlds Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds Wiki   AQWorlds Wiki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQWorlds Wiki
Page 1 of 1